Eight Pressing Questions About the Covid Vaccines
(try posting these questions on social media & see how long they stay up)
Anyone watching the Covid vaccine rollout can see that the public was not squared with either about possible side-effects of the vaccines, or about the known efficacy of the vaccines at blocking transmission. Regulatory bodies seemed overly eager to push the vaccines on anyone that moved, including people who really had no need for them. There are many unanswered questions. But we’ll never get an answer, if we don’t know what questions to ask.
So here goes…
If you have not upgraded already, you might consider upgrading to a paid subscription, which gives much appreciated support to my work and unlocks all blog posts).
1. Why were the vaccines recommended by public health authorities for almost all age groups, most recently for children as young as 6 months, in spite of the fact that (a) many young and healthy people had already been exposed to at least one variant of the virus (natural exposure is known to confer immunity comparable or superior to that associated with the vaccines); (b) most young and healthy people were at extremely low risk from Covid-19, and (c) there were known risks associated with these vaccines, such as myocarditis?
2. Why was it claimed by vaccine advocates, including public health leaders like Dr Anthony Fauci, that the vaccines would stop transmission, in spite of the fact that they did not actually have solid evidence to show that, and their original claim about transmission was later shown to be groundless?
3. Why did two of FDA's senior vaccine specialists step down from their posts during the vaccine rollout, after a booster campaign was prematurely announced by the White House prior to a formal FDA review of the science? Were their expert recommendations overridden for political reasons, making their continuing roles as scientific advisors untenable?
4. Why was discussion of possible vaccine harms, including both expert testimony and victims' facebook pages, repeatedly suppressed on social media?
5. Why did public health leaders worldwide so quickly abandon the principle of informed consent in the context of this particular vaccine campaign? Are human rights now considered by our political leaders and public officials as subordinate to public health agencies’ strategic priorities?
6. Why was discussion and use of inexpensive and safe repurposed medicines to treat Covid-19 repeatedly discouraged and suppressed on social media, while the unqualified praise of Covid vaccines with known side-effects was allowed without any objections?
7. Why did Pfizer and FDA seek to withhold vaccine information from the public for up to 75 years, and only release information sooner under court order?
8. Why did public leaders engage in incendiary and hateful rhetoric against citizens who turned down Covid vaccines? Why this shift toward exclusionary and discriminatory approaches to public health?
I depend on the support of readers like you to keep producing and delivering high quality analysis of issues that affect your freedom and mine.
If you have not upgraded already, you might consider upgrading to a paid subscription, which gives much appreciated support to my work and unlocks all blog posts.
THE FREEDOM BLOG is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Here are some of the posts you will unlock with a paid subscription: